501 Broadway 2nd Floor
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
Phone: (732) 701-0024
Fax: (732) 701-0026
Jeffrey Trause is a Partner at TPS Financial and a Financial Consultant with
Equitable Advisors, LLC since 1996. During his tenure, he has grown his financial
practice to well over 2,000 individual and business clients. Jeff began his
career in the Health Care Industry where he ultimately earned executive level
positions. For 22 years, he worked to improve the administration of
health benefits both in practice and implementation. His experience and
knowledge in executive-level management further enabled him to
bring the most current planning products, strategies, and services to
- BA in Health Care Administration
- Certification in Retirement Planning from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 65 Registrations
- Life and Health Licensure in CA, CT, DC, DE, MA, MO, NC, NJ,NY, OK, PA, FL, NH, and SC
- AXA Advisors National Leaders Forum for 23 years
- 2011 Earned Superior Achievement Award from AXA Advisors
- 2006 AXA Equitable Hall of Fame
- 2017 Earned Distinguished Service Award
Jeffrey’s focus at TPS Financial is in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning Strategies, Business Strategies, Investment Management, and Executive/Group Benefit Plans. He has been awarded the honored title of Retirement Planning Specialist by Equitable Advisors, based upon the successful receipt of a Certificate in Retirement Planning from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Jeff also maintains an impressive array of industry qualifications as well as a career’s worth of experience in Executive/Group Benefit Plans. He is a leading financial professional with TPS Financial focusing on his client’s well-being and assisting them with planning for the future.
Jeff and his wife, Dawn reside in Spring Lake, NJ where they maintain an active lifestyle. His vision of working in a partnership with his son, Brian was realized in 2006 and together they manage the TPS Financial office in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. Jeff is a Past-President in Kiwanis and has invested in a legacy of dedication to his clients through professionalism and ethical excellence.